9. Any size, agency or series discounts is given in consideration of settlement being made within the Publisher’s terms set out in clause 8. Failure to pay within these terms will result in full Rate Card being charged. If the Advertiser cancels the balance of a contract he relinquishes any right to a previously negotiated series discount and advertisements will be paid for at the full rate unless the contract has been suspended by decision of the Publisher — see clauses 2, 3 and 8.
10. Charges will be made to the Advertiser or his agent where the printers are involved in extra production work owing to acts or defaults of the Advertiser or his servants or agents. Additional cost incurred if materials are found to be unsuitable during production will be charged except if the whole or any part of such additional cost could have been avoided but for additional delay by the Publisher or his servants in ascertaining the unsuitability of materials so supplied.
11. All property supplied to the Publisher by or on behalf of the Advertiser shall, while it is in the possession of the Publisher or agents of the Publisher, or in transit to or from the Advertiser, be deemed at the Advertiser’s risk unless otherwise agreed and the Advertiser should insure accordingly. The Publisher shall be under no liability if it shall be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond its control including Act of God, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or other dispute. The Publisher reserves the right to destroy all artwork and associated materials that have been in its custody for 12 months from the date of its last appearance.
12. At least four weeks notice in writing prior to copy date is required to stop or suspend an insertion.
13. Complaints regarding reproduction or placement of advertisements must be made in writing and must be received within four weeks of the publication date of the issue in question. 14. If copy instructions are not received by the relevant copy date the Publisher reserves the right to repeat the most appropriate copy available. 15. These Terms and Conditions together with the current Media Information Kit constitute the entirety of the Contract between the Publisher and the Advertiser. The contract is deemed to take place at the offices of the Publisher. No variation of or addition to the same shall be of legal effect, and no employee or agent of the Publisher is authorised to make any representation binding upon the Publisher unless such variation or addition is made in writing and signed by a Director of the company, Mowbray Communications Ltd.
16. These Terms and Conditions and all other express terms of the Contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Last updated 29th November 2015.
- << Prev